Monday, March 03, 2008

Adjusting to jet lag or the end of daylight saving time

Daylight saving time begins this Sunday at 2am - don't forget to set your clocks forward otherwise when you'd planned to attend the first service, you'll arrive just in time for Pastor Scott's last message point or two.


I dread this week. While there are lots of American's who've never travelled far enough to experience jet lag, in reality, most American's already have in the form of daylight saving time. For once, I'm going to employ the gameplan I worked up several years ago.


Beginning Tuesday morning, I'll be awakening 15 minutes earlier than my usual wake up time. For security reasons, I can't post the exact time here. Wednesday morning, I'll awak another 15 minutes earlier than I did on Tuesday. Same thing Thursday and Friday, so that by Saturday, I'll be awakening an hour earlier than normal and will have shifted to daylight saving time gradually as opposed to cold turkey.


Hey, some guys can obsess about showers others can obsess about numbers.

BTW, if you haven't checked it out yet, head over to blog.lgbc.org to read and/or post your testimony of how God has been faithful through times of pain and heartache in your life.


NEXT TIME: What happened to the blue van?