Friday, February 08, 2008

All in a day's work - actually only 1 hr's worth

I'll get to some of our contingency plans, but first these messages...

It's often hard to explain what all is involved in church ministry, but the last hour is an interesting snapshot of what a day can entail. In just 1 hour...

I've talked with Meredith Jorgensen of WGAL on details of how Grace Church has helped Melissa Leisey and Laura Spotts.

I've helped put up a bulletin board in the main lobby.

I've communicated to our front desk personnel how to handle inquiries from people wanting to help Melissa and Laura out.

I've coordianted what account will be used and how we'll track the funds that will come in.


Meanwhile...

Jay and a whole wedding party are getting the Auditorium ready for a wedding tomorrow.

The weekly volunteer team is in stuffing Sunday's bulletin.

Classes continue at Lititz Christian as usual.

Daycare continues at MorningStar like any other day.



And I've only been in the office for an hour.