Sunday, September 30, 2007

Free WIFI in and around Lititz, PA

A staff member and I were conversing the other day about free WIFI areas suitable for working out of the office. They were thinking of heading down to Panera Bread toward Lancaster. But I shared of WIFI locations I had learned of in and around Lititz. Do you know of others?

Giant Food Store at the Shoppes of Kissel Hill - They've put in a adequately decorated indoor/outdoor cafe that serves Bucks County Coffee, has nice seating areas that appear comfortable and a picturesque fire place.

Brick House Cafe two blocks north of the square in Manheim - a relatively new coffee shop that serves sandwiches and wraps, has a hodge-podge of indoor seating with a second floor seating as well, in addition to a small serene outdoor seating area.

Starbucks at the Shoppes of Kissel Hill - I'm assuming they offer WIFI as 'Bucks has the reputation for offering it at every store, but I can't say I've confirmed it. Their seating area leaves a lot to be desired, especially needing more seats, but I bet you could be in Saladworks and still get a signal. Not that Saladworks is a cozier environment.

Elementary Hallway at Grace Church - Yeah, we've actually offered free WIFI in the elementary classroom hallway since 2000. The signal doesn't reach too far beyond that hallway, but for what it's worth, it's there.

Those are the WIFI hot spots that I know of, can you think of others?