Monday, December 18, 2006

What I'm Like When I'm In the Zone

I greatly appreciate those who, after performing in various rooms for the Walk-Thru, came to the Auditorium to setup chairs for Sunday morning's service. Those who did got a glimpse of what I'm like when I'm in the zone. The hour of day - 9pm, combined with a diminishing workforce and anticipating a higher-than-usual attendance due to the Christmas season all collided to put me in the zone.

I was haulin' the mail pulling out stacks of chairs and intensely trying to get as many chairs setup in the Auditorium (in spite of the North Pole atmosphere). We squeezed in 743 chairs, 600 of which were used during the 9am service and 553 used at the 10:45 service. Our goal is 80% capacity, so I'm glad we pushed ourselves to find as much room as possible.

Thanks especially to Sherrie P's idea, we added enough seats to push us up to 80% capacity.