Monday, October 27, 2008

Thank You

Dear Grace Church,


I believe God has great things in store for Grace and will continue to further His Kingdom in the greater-Lititz area through the fellowship.

I cherish the opportunities and experiences that God has given me through serving the fellowship at Grace Church over the past ten years. I was honored to serve Pastor Young and Pastor Distler and to contribute in discussions and meetings that far exceeded the rudimentary elements of my job description. The indirect opportunities to care for the fellowship, which I did not anticipate initially, became a great source of personal fulfillment and joy. I hope I leave Grace Church in better standing than when I found it and likewise, that I leave a more devoted follower of Christ than when Grace Church found me.

Thank you for trusting me with the administration of Grace, for your encouragement and for showing up at each year's business meeting.

Forever committed to His service,
Andy