Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Car is in the Garage!

We moved into our first house this past June. We found a Cape Cod that allowed us to convert the two first-floor bedrooms and bath into my Dad's living quarters. As a result, we have a little less space for ourselves than we did in the house we had rented for six years. So moving day consisted in large part of turning the garage into a storage unit. In my mind we would not be settled-in until the car was in the garage. This past week we organized/emptied-out the garage and as of Tuesday night, the car was in the garage. I must've caught a clean-up/organize bug last week, because my office is organized more than it's been in about 10 months. I'm a binge organizer/cleaner.

Disclaimer: this photo is not an actual representation of the Norton's house or personal vehicle